Approval as a sponsor

You may need to be approved as a sponsor before you can employ an Overseas Trained Doctor (OTD). You can find out more about sponsorship and your responsibilities on the Department of Home Affairs' website, in the section on employing and sponsoring workers.

More information about employing and sponsoring workers