What you need to knowA period of review will not be offered if you:
- fail to respond to our attempts to contact you
- decline to respond to our concerns
- do not want a period of review
- request a review by peers or the Director of Professional Services Review (at any time during the process)
- have undergone a period of review within the previous five years for the same concern
- have been found under the Professional Services Review scheme to have engaged in inappropriate practice in the previous five years
- have acknowledged you have engaged in inappropriate practice within the previous five years and signed a negotiated agreement with the Director of Professional Services Review
- have rendered a prescribed pattern of services which has breached the 80/20 rule.
If you do not have a period of review, the delegate will consider the information available and determine if either:
- all concerns have been addressed, no further action is needed, and the matter will be closed
- some or all concerns remain, in which case you will be invited to provide a written submission to the delegate within 28 days.