Media Release Subscriptions
Subscribe or Unsubscribe from the email notification list for Media Releases.
Health media subscriptionsThe Department of Health and Ageing distributes Ministerial and departmental media releases to subscribers to the Health Media email service.
The Department distributes Health Media emails on most non-public holiday weekdays. Each email contains all media releases published to the Health Departmental (www.health.gov.au) and Ministerial websites after 4.00pm Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight savings Time the previous day and at or before 4.00pm AEST/AEDT the current day.
When no media releases have been published for a particular day, no Health Media email will be sent.
Media releases are provided to the Department by Ministerial media advisors, therefore the Health Media service may not be as timely as distribution methods used by Ministerial offices.
Major announcements about departmental programs and policies are made by the Minister for Health, the Hon Tanya Plibersek MP; the Minister for Mental Health and Ageing, The Hon Mark Butler MP; the Minister for Indigenous Health, The Hon Warren Snowdon MP; and Parliamentary Secretary for Health and Ageing, The Hon Catherine King MP.
Media releases with party political content can be found on the relevant Minister’s website and are not distributed by the department through the Health Media email list.
Subscribe to Health mediaTo subscribe to Health media enter your email address in the box below and click submit.
Unsubscribe from Health mediaTo unsubscribe from Health media enter your email address in the box below and click submit.
- Information provided by persons wishing to subscribe to the (Health Media) Media Release Subscription Service is collected and recorded by the Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA) for the sole purpose of maintaining the service.
- Information provided by persons wishing to subscribe to the Media Release Subscription Service will not be used for any purpose other than that specified above and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Further information about website privacy and security can be found at this web address - http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/privacy_security.htm.
- Subscribers are entitled to cancel their subscription to the Media Release Subscription Service at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe please send an email to email@example.com with the words "Unsubscribe Healthmedia" in the subject field.
- DoHA intends that updates will be emailed as a Media Release is published to the website.
- No fee is payable by subscribers to the Media Release Subscription Service.
- DoHA reserves the right to delete any subscription from its records if an update cannot be delivered to the email address provided by the subscriber.
- DoHA reserves the right to cancel the Media Releases Subscription Service at any time and without notice to subscribers.