Dementia - The Caring Experience
The Caring Experience is a book that provides carers of people with dementia with information, advice and support. The carer information, stories and ideas in this book come directly from carers and service providers throughout Australia.
You may download this document in PDF format:
PDF printable version of Dementia - The Caring Experience (PDF 667 KB)
Alternatively, an HTML version of Dementia - The Caring Experience is available online.
- Expanded Medicare Healthy Kids Check
- Taking Action to Tackle Suicide package
- Mindframe National Media Initiative
- Mental Health Professionals Network
- 2012 National Aged Care Workforce Census and Survey – The Aged Care Workforce, 2012 – Final Report
- Consumer Directed Care Evaluation
- Australian Government response to Senate Standing Committee on Finance and Public Administration Report: Residential and Community Aged Care in Australia
- Comprehensive scoping study on the use of assistive technology by frail older people living in the community
- Changes in Caring Roles and Employment in Mid-Life: Findings from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health (ALSWH), July 2007
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.